I am excited to be taking two teams into the field as part of the Audubon Society of Portland's 2013 Birdathon fundraiser. All proceeds go directly to Audubon Society of Portland's conservation and education programs.
My first team, The Photographin' Fools, will head out to Ridgefield NWR and surrounding areas in early May. The plan is to be in the field on May 4, but the weather may force us to go out on one of our alternate dates of May 5, 11, or 12. Click here to join the team and click here to make a pledge/donation associated with this team.
A collage of photographs I've taken over the years at Ridgefield NWR during Spring.
My second team, The Wandering Wildlife Photographers, will spend a day at various locations on the west side of Portland, such as Cooper Mountain, Tryon Creek State Park, Forest Park, Tualatin Hills Nature Park, and/or Fernhill Wetlands. This team will be in the field on May 18, with rain/weather dates of May 19, 25, or 26. Click here to join the team and click here to make a pledge/donation associated with this team.
A collage of photographs I've taken in the Portland metro area during spring.
Each of my teams will be limited to three members in addition to me. Each member will need to raise a minimum of $500 in pledges to the Audubon Society of Portland, and will need at least a DSLR and a 300mm lens (400mm or longer preferred).
In Return for Your Donation...
Donors who pledge $50 or more will receive the following:
- $50 donation: digital copy of one photo per species photographed, up to 1,440 pixels on the long end (this size should be more than sufficient for digital frames, computer screen background, etc.)
- $100 donation: same as $50 donation, plus one print (unframed), up to 8x10 inches
- $150 donation: same as $50 donation, plus one print (unframed), up to 12x18 inches
- $300 donation: same as $50 donation, plus one print (unframed), up to 20x30 inches
- $500 donation: same as $50 donation, plus two prints (unframed), up to 20x30 inches
Donors can choose a photo from the Birdathon trip they sponsor, or any photo found on my website.
Text for blog sidebar...